Thursday, October 30, 2014

Can't say just yet plus Halloween mini-update

...what it is that I'm doing, but I have done a lot.  (If you haven't figured it out by now, check out the update about the flash mob)

In the meantime, there's a message I found on Facebook that's worth sharing because it applies in so many ways.


Traffic to this blog has really skyrocketed, too. Welcome to all my new readers!
I still see somebody in France gathering the images from this blog, so if that's you, Yatoula--RAZPBERRIES! You're still PWNED!  And I'm still gloating. Up yours.





MiniUPDATE: somebody I'm working with on the stuff I can't speak about yet just said I did effin' awesome work.  That, folks, made my day.  I am now officially feeling awesome.  And now---I shall commence being insufferably smug and a half for the rest of the day.

Samhain UPDATE: Despite hell, high water, and a corrupt commissioner, there WAS a scare on the square on Halloween.

In the flash mob at the downtown post office, raven boogies with timelord to the tune of Time Warp from the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Suck it, City--you emptied the downtown area while a few people stuck around to promote it. FAIL.

More stuff happened on Halloween including footage of a squad of crazies running Hallowenid at Meadowlake. Stay tuned.

Note to the peanut gallery driving my hit stats up: It's Sunday and I still haven't posted that video. Y'all come back now, y'hear? :D

By the way, you guys have a YouTube channel to check, too, and that's where it's posted now, also shared on Twitter and G+, and, via a few friends who are still on Facebook...it's up on Facebook as a Share, too (check the bottom of each of my blog posts and you'll find buttons to click on for the purpose of Sharing across social media platforms).

 Nice try to censor that YouTube video, Tammy, but it's public record, at the Enid Police Department, report number 201413272. You can thank your business partners for that.  As a public figure, neither you nor your business partners have the same right to privacy as us regular folk.  You made the call, sweetie--you gotta live with it.  You also forget, my dear, that YouTube isn't the only website that circulates videos. It has stiff competition.


Also, by the way, I have avid fans in the Chinese government (and in the Russian government) who follow every move of everyone clicking on this blog. I'm sure they love you too. Thanks for dropping by.

Well, how about that. It took 'em long enough to visit this blog, but I'm finally getting a bit of traffic from the TARDIS Wikia. Hi guys--I *told* you I'm a TARDIS navigator, and nobody is as painfully aware of that as the scholars who go to Enid Chautauqua.  As for Sharon, well--even if she did recognize Hilda's TARDIS when she saw it, she wouldn't know what to do with it.  It's in better hands in MY hands, you can bet on that.




Tuesday UPDATE, Enid Commission Edition:  If you're in Enid and you have cable, and if you didn't catch the Diane & Bob Show on the City Commission this evening, make a point of catching it on the replay. You'll thank yourself for that.

No comments: